From Monday 19th July 2021
Thank you for all your support during the past few months.
In order to continue protecting our staff, volunteers and families who visit we are asking everyone to continue –
* Wear face coverings when entering the building and whilst you move around the venue. When sitting down drinking and safely distanced from others you may remove your mask.
* Sanitize your hands on entering the building and when required to do (plenty of hand sanitizing stations within the hub.
* Have your temperature taken before engaging with others within the hub.
* Not attend the hub if you are feeling unwell or have been asked to self isolate.
We will continue to –
* Sanitize all touch points including doors, handles, tables, chairs etc.
* Fog all areas and air between sessions.
* We will continue to keep the hub well ventilated.
We will do what we can to keep everyone safe!